Friendswood High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+200 Students
- A+195 Students
- A-135 Students
- A-85 Students
- A84 Students
- A-73 Students
- A+70 Students
- B+66 Students
- A-50 Students
- B49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 138 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Friendswood High School Reviews
Review Friendswood High School
The school itself is part of a tight-knit community that is very safe and secure. The faculty and staff are always looking out for your best interests and have always taken care of any problems I had. Friendswood has a very competitive student body when it comes to grades and sports. The top-ten percent margin is extremely difficult to be in, and the sports there are top notch since there are many sponsors and resources available for the students and coaching staff. All in all, this school boasts a great high school program for any person! Go Mustangs!
The school itself is very team spirited with lots of nice people, but much like the typical high school is filled with all types of different cliques. The teachers are friendly, but do not do a good job at preparing for college. It is a very rich town with lots of people who act like they do not know what hard work is, because their parents do everything for them. Despite the negatives I actually had some great memories at this school. A few of my favorite experiences were at the Friday night football games when we would make signs, paint ourselves white and blue, and cheer on our Friendswood Mustangs!
Friendswood high school was were I grew up as a person physically and emotionally. You go through many ups and downs, but since you spent them with long life time friends it's very worth it in the end. Not many students can say that their high school was the #1 in the country at one point. Friendswood High School is one of the smartest schools not just because of the incredible instrumental teachers, but as well as the students their just well rounded individuals.Every peer and student is so involved in the community and in school as well you learn how to lift people up.I learned many life lessons as a student here many of which I can apply to go to college.