COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Friends School continues to operate in a virtual learning mode. Although our campus is closed, we are still working closely with prospective students and their families. All members of our Admission staff are available and happy to engage virtually with families at your convenience. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your divisional admission director.
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Friends School of Baltimore is a private coeducational Quaker school that is deeply committed to helping young people discover and become the person they are meant to be. As Baltimore’s oldest school, Friends has pioneered innovative teaching and learning in, of, and for Baltimore since 1784. Friends is guided by the Quaker testimonies of simplicity, peace, integrity, community, equality, and stewardship, and a core belief that there is that of God in each person. A Friends School education equips young people with the knowledge and confidence they need to become courageous changemakers wherever their path leads.
Friends School of Baltimore Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses