Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Frewsburg, NY. It has 358 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-23 Students
- B18 Students
- C+8 Students
- B+8 Students
- A8 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-6 Students
- A+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School
- BMaple Grove Junior/Senior High School
- Bemus Point Central School District, NY
- 52 reviews
- B-Falconer Middle/High School
- Falconer Central School District, NY
- 21 reviews
- CCassadaga Valley Middle/High School
- Cassadaga Valley Central School District, NY
- 79 reviews
- C+Eisenhower Middle/High School
- Warren County School District, PA
- 76 reviews
Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School Reviews
At Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School the teachers do a great job of being available for the students. They not only help you complete assignments, but they also come along side you when you need someone to help you get through a tough time in your life. With that, they are furthering a student's education and teaching them about life. Something I would like to see change is for students to have more of a voice in some of the decisions that the school makes. After all, the students are the ones effected by the decisions the administration makes.
Small-town school. Teachers double as sports coaches, or rather coaches double as teachers. Too much money put toward sports and needless expenses than actual education.
Frewsburg is set on seeing the kids move forward and achieve their goals. They have an extremely well sports programs. The teacher try their hardest to help each and individual student as needed. The teachers will make time for a one on one session if needed. You can also consult with the teachers over any problem, from school to outside of school.