Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Frenship High School is a highly rated, public school located in Wolfforth, TX. It has 2,683 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Frenship High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-974 Students
- B-402 Students
- A+351 Students
- A+285 Students
- B237 Students
- A208 Students
- B+200 Students
- B-181 Students
- B+162 Students
- B149 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.55 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.55 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.72 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.83 responses
Schools like Frenship High School
- AReese Educational Center
- Frenship Independent School District, TX
- 2 reviews
- B+Shallowater High School
- Shallowater Independent School District, TX
- 58 reviews
- ALubbock-Cooper High School
- Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District, TX
- 154 reviews
- A-New Home School
- New Home Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 14 reviews
Frenship High School Reviews
I like that the school separated into two different campuses for the ninth graders, I was in the first group of students to attend. It gives the ninth graders a time period to adjust and focus on their academics rather than the social life that high school brings. I like Frenship personally, I believe the staff is outstanding and most if not all of my current and previous teachers truly care about each student, regardless of the class size. I am also in Varsity Chorale for Frenship and have been for three years and I love the program! I believe the arts are represented at Frenship, especially the band! I also played sports for the school for the first two years of high school and my experiences were good as well. I take advanced placement classes along with duel credit classes through Angelo State University at my school, an opportunity that has helped me tremendously!
Throughout my time at Frenship High School, I have enjoyed my time here and I have felt really comfortable in the environment of Frenship High School. Frenship High School has had this amazing pride in their sports and it really stood out to me. Pep rallies had that power and excitement. The school culture blew me away! Also, the teachers and academics were up there on the scale. It has taught me a lot and it allowed for me to grow individually. It also has prepared me for my next journey of life. I am thankful for Frenship as a whole because of its amazing staff, amazing culture, and awesome experiences.
I loved that in my school no one was alone, we did not have any bullying or anything. we did not have "clicks" or anything. We all had some type of friends and was never alone. For example our clubs in the school, we had a law enforcement club, student council, and even an LGTBQ+ club. Everyone had a home in our school and I loved that! One thing I wish we changed in my school is the ability to help the environment. When I was in the student council I wanted to have reusable water bottle machines, that was a goal of mines, but it was not as easy as I thought it will be. I had to go through a lot of adults to even get listens to about the project and my plan to raise money for it. I understand it could be hard to do certain things like recycling and reuseable water fountains but I wish they did do better to at least try to get it or listen to my council. I mean my school principle did but the adults above him did not.