Fremont High School is an above average, public school located in Fremont, MI. It has 688 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Fremont High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+120 Students
- B112 Students
- A98 Students
- C+89 Students
- B84 Students
- A+51 Students
- B+48 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-23 Students
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingA-
- Good for FamiliesB+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Fremont High School Reviews
One thing about Fremont High School that I like is that the office ladies and teachers are approachable and care about forming relationships with students. One thing I would want to change however, is the number of students that get recognized for good deeds and grades. During my high school career, it was the same students getting recognized for good grades and high achievements even though there were several other students who also deserved it.
The staff at Fremont High School goes above and beyond to create a safe and healthy learning environment. Not only do teachers dedicate their time to help students learn and succeed, but they also work to build personal relationships with students and get to know them outside of the classroom. There is no tolerance for bullying at Fremont High School, and the FHS population works to ensure that every student is taken care of. The excellent technology at Fremont enhances a student's learning ability and is a main contributor to success within the school. Although there isn't much diversity at Fremont High School, most students are welcoming of peers, and the staff always encourages students to have an open mind.
I graduated from Fremont with honors and I am glad for the teachers that were involved in my high school experience. Considering the size of the school and the area it is in, FHS has a significant number of opportunities. Would I have liked to have more AP classes and honors classes that would have challenged me more? Yes. Am I still pleased with the experience I did have? Yes.