Freeman High School is an above average, public school located in Rockford, WA. It has 336 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Freeman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+42 Students
- B-41 Students
- A40 Students
- B+28 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-20 Students
- C19 Students
- A-15 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Freeman High School Reviews
Freeman High School was a nightmare. There are very few extracurricular activities and clubs, leading to dry college applications. Students will never say they "love the school," only parents and teachers with an outside view in. Dealing with the counselor is a nightmare.
Freeman is a high school where everyone knows everybody. We a small community, but a powerful community. We help others in need and we grow stronger everyday. I love how helpful the teachers are in helping the students pursue their education. I love how students are more closer to each other than most schools. We are Freeman Strong and nothing is going tear family apart.
Freeman High School and school district is an amazing community that has helped me become the person I am today. It is a close-knit school that cares for the individual student and doesn't view them as a number. They offer many class options considering that they are a small school and I believe that they have some of the best faculty workers in the state of Washington. I Have been a part of the Freeman community since the 6th grade and I have never looked back. The time spent in the high school alone has not only given strength to my education, but also showed me useful life skills like diligence and showing respect to everyone. The one down side to Freeman is the diversity. Because it is a small school, there is not a deep integration of different ethnic backgrounds; however every school does have their flaws. It was not hard to join the Freeman family and I am glad that I did. Freeman High School has a great community and is an even better school.