Freeland Middle/High School Reviews

One thing I liked most about Freeland high school was how small the class sizes were so you could really connect with your teachers and peers.
It is a good school but I feel like some teachers could teach better and help students out more. The school has a good set up and is organized but the food is horrible and sometimes sceduale has classes is a mess, but freeland has been the best school I’ve been to so far. Just being in a smaller community changes how things are done and you have less kids in class so there is more focus.
I really like that our community is small and everyone is so friendly. The Teachers are so willing to go the extra mile for all the students, we have a beautiful school and our community makes sure our education comes before anything else. We have a large choice of electives, and they are beneficial and fun at the same time, I also like that we have the opportunity to begin earning college credits our Junior Year. Grateful my parents moved somewhere that was in the best interest of our education.
Start Your Review of Freeland Middle/High School
Freeland High School focuses on success. The teachers are dedicated to their students and work with them to help them succeed. Freeland offers a diverse amount of classes from shop classes, life skills, and core classes as well as fitness. Our school is very safe with teachers looking out for students and having an anti-bullying program. Clubs like Students leading students also help students become aware of the risks of drugs. alcohol, and other problems facing young adults today. The lunches are always fresh and served at a fair price. Everyone is very open at Freeland and most students get along really well, which creates a great environment to learn in. Before large tests like the SAT or ACT the teachers take multiple weeks ahead to give us practice to be ready for these tests. Freeland is a great stepping stone in life for students there. They offer an open minded and safe learning environment allowing students to evolve and move ahead in their academic life.
The teachers were really awesome. They aspired to make us ready for success. Sports is top notch at Freeland High, and I'm grateful for the family atmosphere of the school.
The teachers are fun and most of them do hands on activities that make class time fun instead of reading out of a book. The other kids are generally nice and accepting.
The most popular after school activities at this school are sports. Sports are very popular year-around at this school. Some other after school activities that students participate in are Student Leading Student, Robotics Club, and Spansih Club.
I am happy I chose to go to Freeland High School. One of my favorite experiences is going to all the athletic events. There was always a huge student section and dress up days for the games. It was enjoyable to see everyone go out and support the team.
The teachers try to make sure that everyone understands each lesson by giving plenty of examples and asking questions. The teachers are also available before and after school to help a student if he or she needs more clarification on a lesson taught.
I don't feel like its the worst but it's not the best so it's just ok.
I feel as though the teachers I have worked with dont give me problems but sometimes they will take a long time to grade papers.
The overall support of the sporting events is incredible the community is well involved and i would defiantly do it all over at freeland again
The teachers try to incorporate as much real world learning as possible and they will come to school early if you need help and they are available
At our school we do have security cameras and you have to buzz in during school hours to enter the school.
At Freeland there are a lot of extracurricular activities and I am involved in a lot of them
I am in the band program at Freeland and I will say we have a great one. Not many people are in band but I think we really managed to put together a great band. We go on trips every year as an end of the year celebration and I think our school is great with other clubs and organizations
The teachers at Freeland High School are very helpful and very nice. They will help you with academics and personal issues I feel comfortable talking to my teachers at my school.
Start Your Review of Freeland Middle/High School
There are only a handful of decent teachers/administrators. Most of the students could be described as spoiled and or snotty. It really is too bad that many of these kids don't have a clue as to how fortunate they are. The community as a whole isn't very inviting. When my family moved to Freeland, we were not subjected to a warm welcome.
Freeland High was very cliquey. You have to fit in somewhere to survive. Education was okay, but not enough teachers. Lacking courses in up and coming fields like STEM. Barely could be called college prep.
I feel safe at Freeland High School. I have never been afraid while attending any Freeland School.