Freedom Farm Christian School Reviews

Freedom Christian School has high morals and standards that allow you to be in a safe environment. All of the teachers truly care about the students and are genuinely interested in furthering each, individual student's education. The promote Christianity and Godliness in a fashion that is very open and pleasing. I recommend this school.
You bring your own food.
I loved my high school. I have so many good memories with my friends and my teahers.
Start Your Review of Freedom Farm Christian School
The coaches are volunteers, but they always do their best to learn as much as possible to help the student athletes. Fitness is good. The students are always in good shape for their games.
I felt very prepared and excited for the "real world". My high school had opportunities for us students to be very active outside of just our academics. We were given opportunities to serve older people which helped with our communication skills with people we've never met. We learned to compete and work hard for what we wanted. In college I use these principles, among others, I learned from my teachers.