Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Fredonia Senior High School is a public school located in Fredonia, KS. It has 325 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-33 Students
- A-32 Students
- A-30 Students
- B+29 Students
- B25 Students
- B22 Students
- C+22 Students
- B13 Students
- B12 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Fredonia Senior High School Reviews
I would like more classes that will prepare me for college. Throughout my years, I have only really had two teachers that have actually prepared me for what is to come. I had to study in and out of the classroom. I appreciated this because I felt as if I was actually learning something.
What I would like to see changed, is our textbooks. Specifically Anatomy and Physiology. It wasn't in the budget to get new books, but it's in the budget for a new football scoreboard. I also wish there were more clubs, other schools have so many. People would be more involved if there was more choices.
What I liked about Fredonia High School is that everyone is so welcoming and friendly. We are all like a huge family.