Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Fredericktown High School is a public school located in Fredericktown, MO. It has 562 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Fredericktown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-75 Students
- C+65 Students
- A-54 Students
- B40 Students
- A26 Students
- A-20 Students
- B19 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Fredericktown High School Reviews
My time here was nothing more than eh. Many teachers were very helpful and before administration changed it was amazing. Then we got new administration and it felt like nothing more than being held captive in jail. Seniors were not allowed to do anything special before graduation, we were not allowed to have any down time or incentives.
The teachers are all very quick to respond with emails and help you in anyway you need. I have been attending from K-12!
I love attending my Fredericktown High school because they are about preparing and taking care of their students. I have went here since kindergarten and through all the years they have taught me how to make it in the real world and college. If there was one thing I would change it would be offering more elective classes that allow student to broaden their horizons. Although we have many electives I would like to more foreign language options so that each student could find a language that interests them.