Frederick High School is an above average, public school located in Frederick, OK. It has 208 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Frederick High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-38 Students
- C32 Students
- B-28 Students
- A27 Students
- A23 Students
- B20 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-9 Students
- C9 Students
- C9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Frederick High School Reviews
What I Love about Frederick High is that it’s such a small school and every one knows everyone! It’s a one on one basis with all your teachers and everything gets done. It’s a great school to attend. There isn’t much that needs to be changed about Frederick high.
I'm giving FHS four stars because overall it was a great high school to attend, but there were a few things that made it dreadful. For example, the dress code. The dress code was too strict. Girls couldn't wear anything that didn't cover the shoulders or go past your fingertips. If we had our bra straps showing we would get dress coded. The cheerleaders couldn't even wear our cheer uniforms to school on game days or we would get dress coded. It is absolutely ridiculous.
A great small school. The administration tries really hard to make sure everything looks nice. A computer was always available to me. Although, because of funding, our textbooks were a little janky. I didn't like that we had coaches as teachers because they were always occupied. The core classes teachers were always great though.