Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Frazee Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Frazee, MN. It has 425 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Frazee Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B25 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- A16 Students
- B13 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+9 Students
- A6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Frazee Secondary School Reviews
Frazee Secondary is a small town local school. Your classes are small which makes it very easy for learning and even one on one learning if needed. Frazee offers a variety of sports and arts programs, which almost everyone is involved in in at least one activity or another. The students and teachers all have great bonds which leads to a very positive outlook on school. I would recommend this school to you!
Since it is such a small school, it is a very tight community. There is always someone to reach out to if needed. All of the kids are nice to each other and we have very little issues. Our only downfall is we do not have access to as many resources due to lack of funds.
My favorite part about attending school in Frazee was the strong community environment. Frazee is a small school so I have had many teachers more than once. I also have many of my friends in the same classes as me. Throughout high school I was able to build strong relationships because of this. Students at Frazee are offered many college classes. These classes challenged me making my high school experience more stimulating. Some of the classes could be cut to make room for new ones. It has happened a few times where a student was put into a class not by choice but just because it was the only possible one they could take. I would like to see the school either fix some of the scheduling or cut and add new classes.