Frankton Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Frankton, IN. It has 728 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 41% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Frankton Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+85 Students
- A56 Students
- A+48 Students
- B+37 Students
- B-36 Students
- B-29 Students
- B27 Students
- A-23 Students
- B-18 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Frankton Junior/Senior High School
- B-Lapel Senior High School
- Frankton-Lapel Community Schools, IN
- 49 reviews
- BDaleville Junior/Senior High School
- Daleville Community Schools, IN
- 35 reviews
- B-Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School
- Madison-Grant United School Corporation, IN
- 86 reviews
- B-Alexandria-Monroe High School
- Alexandria Community School Corporation, IN
- 49 reviews
Frankton Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I loved the small town and how everyone knows everyone else. But there is also a down side to it, as you know everyone you also know all of their business. The small town goes to all major sporting event for the school and the elementary kids want to meet the Senior Athletes of Character to be just like them! Not only do the children love to watch and cheer on their schools' teams, the parents do too. Whether its a good kind of cheering them on, or 'my child isn't getting enough play time!'. There are definitely favorites picked on each sports team. A very small close knit community as well as a pretty safe place to live and play. There is always something going on in Frankton.
I love the culture here, the faculty is amazing, and on top of everything. The teachers are friendly, helpful, and considerate. They push you to be your very best, while also creating a strong one-on-one relationship with you. The coaches here are all amazing. One of the reasons to why we are so successful for a small 2A school, is because our coaches develop great relationships with the players, and care deeply for them. As someone who transferred over when she was a sophomore, I can say I am very glad I did. Frankton is by far my favorite school that I could have gone to.
Frankton High School is an excellent school. It is a small school where you know everyone. If you need help, for school subjects, sports or personal reasons, the teachers and any student is there to help you. The most thing I like about Frankton High School is the way they treat students with disabilities. If the student needs something special to help them, the school ensures that they receive it. They encourage the students with disabilities to participate in the sports programs, join school clubs, be a member on student council and all other aspects of activities that a regular student may be involved in. Frankton Junior/Senior High School is there to help everyone, despite their backgrounds.