Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Frankston High School is an above average, public school located in Frankston, TX. It has 228 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Frankston High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-38 Students
- B37 Students
- C34 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+23 Students
- C20 Students
- A19 Students
- B+19 Students
- B13 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Frankston High School
- C+Jacksonville High School
- Jacksonville Independent School District, TX
- 71 reviews
- B+Neches High School
- Neches Independent School District, TX
- 10 reviews
- BBullard High School
- Bullard Independent School District, TX
- 86 reviews
- BLaPoynor High School
- Lapoynor Independent School District, TX
- 13 reviews
Frankston High School Reviews
Frankston has been a very good experience for me. I have grown academically through teachers, physically through athletics, and relationally through friends. I have developed a family through Frankston and will carries those memories with me always. However, if I could change one thing at Frankston High School, I would have the rules and restrictions finalized before the school year starts instead of changing things throughout the year.
Frankston is like many small schools. Academics isn't prioritized as it should be and administration makes no attempt to change that. Those in charge care very little about their employees as is evident by the amount of vacating faculty at the close of each school year. Although the people in charge may be lackluster, the teachers and students are not. It is evident that the members of the school care about one another the way close-knit communities often do.
Great small school to let your kids graduate from. Teachers are phenomenal, very passionate about teaching. A small town too so everyone knows everyone!