Franklinville Junior/Senior High School
- FRANKLINVILLE, NY
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Franklinville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in FRANKLINVILLE, NY. It has 280 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Franklinville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus24 Students
- grade A minus19 Students
- grade A minus18 Students
- grade A+14 Students
- grade B13 Students
- grade C+12 Students
- grade B+11 Students
- grade B11 Students
- grade B minus10 Students
- grade A10 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Franklinville Junior/Senior High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responses
- Maple Festival100%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$26,498 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 12 responses
Schools like Franklinville Junior/Senior High School
- grade CWest Valley Central School
- West Valley Central School District, NY
- PK, K-12
- Rating 3.11 out of 5 37 reviews
- grade BEllicottville Middle/High School
- Ellicottville Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.85 out of 5 46 reviews
- grade B minusAllegany-Limestone Middle-High School
- Allegany-Limestone Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.62 out of 5 87 reviews
- grade BCuba-Rushford High School
- Cuba-Rushford Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.56 out of 5 55 reviews
Franklinville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.19 out of 5 81 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I would like to see the "small-town"-ness of the school change. I couldn't stand the obvious favorites due to their family ties amongst the school. I would also love to see further advances in classes which would allow students to be better prepared for the real world or college or vocational school. After having my own real world experiences and college experiences, there is far too much I wish had been available to me during my time at this school.
I love my experience at Franklinville Central School. I love that it is a small district, so you know everyone really well and have friendships with teachers that will last long after high school. It is just a great small town with fantastic people and am glad I grew up and go to school here.
What I liked about going here were the teachers. The teachers were always friendly and willing to work to help you. However, this is one of the only things I truly liked. This school is way too focused on sports. Sports get more honors and awards than an academically bright student. This school is also very clique-y. Hopefully you have the right last name, or have fun warming the bench or not getting chosen for a scholarship.