Franklin Towne Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-106 Students
- B-104 Students
- B-73 Students
- A-68 Students
- A+63 Students
- B58 Students
- B57 Students
- A+57 Students
- B+57 Students
- B-47 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 57 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Franklin Towne Charter High School Reviews
Review Franklin Towne Charter High School
I graduated from Franklin Towne High School in 2016. I started this school not knowing one person. I was scared and had anxiety. But what Franklin Towne strives in is to include everyone..no matter your race, background, sex, size, and your learning abilities. When you begin a journey at Franklin Towne I learned you are not alone. They set you up with a mentor, which is an upper classmate. This helped me in so many ways that it made transition into high school a great experience. The teachers here are approachable, caring and some of the best I've ever had... I miss them so much! The friends I made here are forever friends. FTC prepared me for college. High school is a hard and scary time for teenagers..Franklin Towne is more than a school..its a family.
Was at a catholic grade school. Came to Franklin towne feeling like grade school taught me nothing. That's ok because Franklin Towne was amazing! They have so many resources for students who struggle. I left there and am now graduating top of my nursing class in one of the top elite nursing programs in PA! They also have tons of resources for students like after school hours where there is a lounge for kids to hang out at if they choice not to go home or on the playground to stir up some trouble. They have tons of sports which are well ranked with really good college scouting! They are a family and I miss going there everyday and thank them for the person I became since they always made sure to help thoes student who even had at home issues(parents who suffered addiction)
I personally love Franklin Towne Charter. The teachers are constantly prepping the students for college and keystone testing all throughout the year. When you become a senior, it is required that the student and parents come in for a meeting to discuss colleges, which makes it feel like the parents are also involved. By the time most kids graduate from Franklin Towne Charter, they are ready and prepared to go off to college. Everywhere you go in the school, there is school spirit and kids/teachers wearing Towne logos. The food is nutritionist and there is even a day (Wednesday) dedicated to tutoring the students and making them better in their schoolwork. Even the sports prosper in excellence, winning championships each year for all different types of sports.