Franklin Regional Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Murrysville, PA. It has 1,223 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Franklin Regional Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A206 Students
- A+168 Students
- A-112 Students
- B-72 Students
- A+57 Students
- B57 Students
- A+53 Students
- B-45 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+36 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 74 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Franklin Regional Senior High School
- A-Norwin Senior High School
- Norwin School District, PA
- 244 reviews
- BHempfield Area Senior High School
- Hempfield Area School District, PA
- 250 reviews
- B+Penn Trafford High School
- Penn-Trafford School District, PA
- 214 reviews
- BShaler Area High School
- Shaler Area School District, PA
- 220 reviews
Franklin Regional Senior High School Reviews
I liked the teachers, people, cafeteria, and all of the students that went there. I also liked how they had so many classes that prepared you for college whenever you graduated. The attitudes of the teachers are what was really astonishing. They had the mentality that no student was better than the other, no matter how smart or mental that student was. Everybody was treated as equals. No teacher had a favorite student that he or she would just pass without any work being done. They helped and made you earn the grade that you deserved. This was truly a great and wonderful school that I hope every student will have a chance to experience. Honestly, I would like to no alterations to this school since they are doing a amazing and spectacular job.
Overall, my time at Franklin Regional Senior High School was a very good experience. My classes were all structured very well, the teachers were tremendously helpful, and I was able to make a bunch of new friends. There were a good variety of classes offered, so students were able to branch out and learn new things about certain subjects and topic.
Franklin Regional is a diverse school district with much to offer. Academics provide a solid base for students preparing for college, military, or the workplace. Students activities are plentiful and provide something for everyone. The teachers and staff as well as the parent PTO provide excellent support to students working to reach their goals.