Franklin High School is a highly rated, public school located in Franklin, WI. It has 1,547 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Franklin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+330 Students
- B294 Students
- A-156 Students
- A+151 Students
- B+115 Students
- A-99 Students
- B86 Students
- B85 Students
- A77 Students
- B74 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Franklin High School Reviews
I thought that Franklin High School is a great place is to attend high school. At this school, they are loads of different opportunities not just in sports and clubs but also, in class selections. Franklin has hundreds of different classes that students can choose each semester at all levels of difficulty!
Franklin High School offers great academic opportunities. The school offers many Advanced Placement and Capstone classes. It also offers Dual Enrollment classes. Counselors and teachers help students get internships or volunteer opportunities that they can earn credit through as well. Our facilities could be better. We only have one gym that has one main court. Our wrestling room is small and has to be used as an upper gym for gym classes. When 35 kids are crammed into a small space for gym class, it does not work out well.
It's a fairly good school with many opportunities for kids interested in several different areas. We have a good Musical/Theater organization. We have a good art program. We have a good construction program for hand on kids. Franklin High School has more than what many schools have and it leads kids in the right direction into the future. That being said, they need to become better and controlling those who try to annoy/bother the other kids that are actually trying in school.