Franklin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+194 Students
- B+157 Students
- A102 Students
- A+81 Students
- B69 Students
- A-68 Students
- B58 Students
- A-50 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Franklin High School Reviews
Franklin High School has a great education program and provides a variety of courses from dance classes, to AP Environmental Studies, to Japanese, to Multicultural Literature and more! The staff are very friendly and inclined to help and treat students in a way that lets you know they take their job seriously. This school is safe and we aim to included all people of different cultures, the LGBT community, disabled and more.
My experience at Franklin High School has been amazing! As soon as I came to FHS freshman year, I instantly felt welcome. The teachers here are very kind and excellent at what they do. They take the time to make sure you understand the content being taught and prepare you for a successful future. The environment of the school is very welcoming and makes me feel proud to be a Franklin Saber. I've met many amazing people here that I know I'll be friends with for the rest of my life and I know that I'll be prepared to enter the real world because of Franklin High School.
Given that there are several after-school clubs and organizations, I am always happy to attend school. The clubs I partake in, which are Boys' Tennis, Forensics, Tutoring and Mentoring, Math Club, and Psychology Club, can be improved with effective communication, in case of a cancelled meeting or meet. Other than that, the school's clubs are well supported by the administration and offer students an exposure to similar events in society. For example, by partaking in Forensics tournaments, I realized how my physical presentation and speech can intertwine to make myself an effective speaker ; those aforementioned aspects will be needed for college life(i.e debates).