Franklin High School is a highly rated, public school located in Franklin, WI. It has 1,497 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Franklin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+256 Students
- B+220 Students
- A-125 Students
- A+110 Students
- B+93 Students
- A-84 Students
- B69 Students
- A-62 Students
- B+58 Students
- B57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Franklin High School Reviews
Franklin High School has a great education program and provides a variety of courses from dance classes, to AP Environmental Studies, to Japanese, to Multicultural Literature and more! The staff are very friendly and inclined to help and treat students in a way that lets you know they take their job seriously. This school is safe and we aim to included all people of different cultures, the LGBT community, disabled and more.
Franklin high school is filled with opportunities for it's students. I have never seen a faculty that cares so much about the students. The teachers are the best teachers you can find. They are knowledgeable and they pay attention to every student. Sr. Nemo is my all time favorite teacher. He taught me Spanish for 2 years and he is extremely considerate and caring. The clubs are amazing. Franklin offers almost all clubs that one can think of. I was in Forensics club, which helped me gain tremendous confidence and friends. We went for tournaments for public speaking and our school excelled at it. The only problem is that some of the students are no welcoming and are bullies which is something the school needs to work on.
The general atmosphere of Franklin is good and welcoming. I think the teachers are mostly very involved in the academic lives of the students and help them in their best ability. The best part of Franklin High School is the wide variety of clubs and activities to be a part of. We pride ourselves on our well performance in sports along with after school organizations. There are many teachers that devote an extreme amount of time for their students through running these clubs and coaching these teams. One area I wish Franklin would work on is the safety and communication of the school. We received a lot of threats this year fro current or past students. Although these threats were "not liable" they still made everyone nervous to go to school. The communication of these threats was not executed well and could have been better. Therefore, the school experience for me has been average, because there was some really good experiences and some not good experiences.