Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Frankfort Senior High School is a public school located in Frankfort, IN. It has 904 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 9% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Frankfort Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B131 Students
- A+127 Students
- A110 Students
- C+80 Students
- B-75 Students
- B60 Students
- NG55 Students
- A-51 Students
- B39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responses
- Pep rallies25%
- Spirit Week25%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Frankfort Senior High School
- BClinton Prairie Junior/Senior High School
- Clinton Prairie School Corporation, IN
- 52 reviews
- B+Western High School
- Western School Corporation, IN
- 157 reviews
- B-Sheridan High School
- Sheridan Community Schools, IN
- 58 reviews
- CClinton Central Junior/Senior High School
- Clinton Central School Corporation, IN
- 106 reviews
Frankfort Senior High School Reviews
As a freshman starting, I was a nervous teenager. Everyone always told me, “just wait until high school, school becomes harder than usual.” And I always would hear, “we are just getting you prepared for high school.” No one would ever say anything about college in general. In the end, high school wasn’t bad after all, especially at Frankfort high school. There were always the good and bad teachers & the mean & nice kids, but you will have that at any school you attend. I felt like at Frankfort, you could be whoever you wanted to be without being judged. There were several different cliques that would all make ends meet with one another and was civil to everyone.
Frankfort High School is full of amazing teachers and great help. However, the food isn't that great. Parent involvement is hard to find at Frankfort High School but not impossible. The academics have more offered than most schools, letting students explore more throughout.
I was very satisfied with the school , and most of the teachers. They offered so many extra-curricular classes, and a lot of sports to choose from. I joined the DECA club, which was a club for marketing students. I had a great time making new friends, and volunteered to help our community be a better place to live. The administrators were very friendly and cared about each student. I thought that this school was very organized and were eager to help all the students who attended the school.