Frankfort High School is a highly rated, public school located in Frankfort, KY. It has 213 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Frankfort High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-60 Students
- A-52 Students
- B45 Students
- B-38 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- C+17 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Frankfort High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Frankfort High School
- BFranklin County High School
- Franklin County Public Schools, KY
- 116 reviews
- B-Shelby County High School
- Shelby County Public Schools, KY
- 134 reviews
- B-Anderson County High School
- Anderson County Public Schools, KY
- 155 reviews
- AWoodford County High School
- Woodford County Public Schools, KY
- 153 reviews
Frankfort High School Reviews
I loved attending Frankfort High School! It is small and personable and full of spirit and pride! My mother and Father attended and graduated from Frankfort High and 2 of my siblings as well. Although different people have different experiences I have never heard anyone say that they were ashamed to be an alumni. Two years ago there was a documentary movie made by some of the students. It premiered at the Grand Theater in downtown Frankfort and the turn out was great! They interviewed alumni from through-out the years with one being the current Mayor. There is even a traditions center that opened right on the corner by the school. The traditions center is museum of some sort that teaches the history of Frankfort High School. Pretty cool place to check out if you are ever in Frankfort, KY.
The experience i have had here from 2015-2019 is amazing. They have it all online for easy access for what youll learn all year, and the opportunity to do college level classes for free!
It was a great school overall. I would want to teacher turnover rate to be less, and the food to be better along with the funding. It has the potential just in a low income district and luckily a rising academic achievement. Overall I loved it!