Frankenmuth High School
- FRANKENMUTH, MI
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Frankenmuth High School is a highly rated, public school located in FRANKENMUTH, MI. It has 553 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Frankenmuth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A72 Students
- grade B59 Students
- grade B56 Students
- grade A+52 Students
- grade B minus44 Students
- grade B+42 Students
- grade B minus35 Students
- grade B26 Students
- grade B20 Students
- grade B minus18 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Frankenmuth High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responses
- Spirit week24%
- Sport events19%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,262 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 11 responses
Schools like Frankenmuth High School
- grade A minusHeritage High School
- Saginaw Township Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.79 out of 5 274 reviews
- grade C+Clio Area High School
- Clio Area School District, MI
- Rating 3.31 out of 5 123 reviews
- grade B minusVassar Senior High School
- Vassar Public Schools, MI
- Rating 2.91 out of 5 34 reviews
- grade B minusBirch Run High School
- Birch Run Area Schools, MI
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 85 reviews
Frankenmuth High School Reviews
Rating 3.86 out of 5 76 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience at Frankenmuth high school was not one that I would recommend for any kid. There is no doubt that I made a lot of memories and friends at the school, but those memories may not have been the best ones. With teachers disrespecting me as well as my family name right in front of students and teachers, I knew that I was leaving as soon as I could. There is no worse feeling than when they people who are suppose to be on your team, the teachers, are not. This happened through all four years of high school and is now happening to my brothers. It is a sad sight surely, but you cannot change people. Other than that, I had a great time meeting new people! There are not as many kids in the school, which means more one on one help from teachers.
Most of Frankenmuth school district consist of ignorant and selfish kids who have not been exposed to the real world. And although this is not the administration‘s fault, things can still be done to be sure that these children get the proper consequences when they commit heinous acts such as hate speech and bullying. It is too often that students with connections to the school or have a strong athletic career get away with things that should not be tolerated. The school cares too much about girls wearing leggings and two little about racist, homophobic, transphobic, and able list acts that are committed by the students at Frankenmuth. The school needs to learn how to give proper repercussions for students actions instead of them getting away with it and continuing to do as they please without wearing about someone saying anything. School lacks diversity as well as opportunities for students with special needs and with difficult financial situations.
Frankenmuth High School has offered me plenty of opportunities throughout my four years with them. Being inclined to the Arts, I have appreciated Frankenmuth High School's well-funded fine arts program that is very connected with Frankenmuth's community, allowing students various public art opportunities. During my time at Frankenmuth High School thus far, I have been able to participate in the construction of a public iron statue, the carving of a public snow statue, and the ability to design a logo for the school's athletic department. All of these experiences were both beyond memorable and very helpful to me in my arts skills and opportunities for my future. Frankenmuth High School also has great sports and after-school clubs that offer team-building and leadership skills, as well as a friendly and helpful staff that will do the most to get you through school as easily as possible.