Francis Parker School is committed to graduating students who embody those qualities essential for academic success and personal fulfillment — intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, passion for learning, ethical responsibility, self-reliance, community engagement, and global competence — by offering a balanced, challenging, and integrated Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12 educational program in academics, athletics, and the arts, all in a vibrant and diverse school community.
Francis Parker School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+108 Students
- A+102 Students
- A+101 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- A57 Students
- A+51 Students
- A45 Students
- A+43 Students
- A41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Francis Parker School Reviews
Despite my numerous grievances with Parker, I can’t deny the strength of some of their teachers and faculty. Unfortunately, many of the best teachers are being pushed out by the admin or leaving voluntarily because of their distaste for the direction the school is heading in.