- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
An all-girls, independent, boarding, and day school, grades 9-12, Foxcroft School is intellectually striking, relationally intentional, and communally authentic. Its 500-acre campus fosters the integration of applicable learning in and out of the classroom. Offering 79 courses, 21 of which are advanced placement, 17 sports teams, which have won state and conference championships, and an award-winning equestrian program, Foxcroft is holistically enriching. With 143 acceptances to 95 colleges and universities, as well as a total of $1.9 million offered in merit scholarship, collectively, to the most recent graduating class, Foxcroft is profoundly formative.
Foxcroft School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Foxcroft School Reviews
Most of the students are friendly and kind. But being silenced isn't the best way. Also, you need to always have a buddy with you, otherwise people will think you're weird.
One of the bad parts of school is the schedule, it's too full and sometimes they require to do things at the weekend. You don't get any relax time after the freshmen year
The clubs here don't do that much activities. If you join a club, your club might do nothing for the rest of the school year.
The dorms here are terrible too, some of them are messy and small. The bedrooms and daily-working room are separated. Which is confusing.
However, the school is nice to international girls. And they have a good barn for the horse-back riding people. So take your time and think.