Foxborough Regional Charter School Reviews

Foxborough Regional Charter School education is honestly great. If a student wanted to take an online class the student can have the opportunity to pick any course they want. Students can apply for AP or honors classes. However the school itself struggles with its diversity issues and recently some of our African American teacher left because of the issues they seen in our school. Luckily the students created a page were they blasted the school to fix the racial issue we poc students had to face. Now they are taking action to create an environment were the student can trust the staff and come to them if any issues occur. Lastly the unique thing in our school is that we come from different parts in Massachusetts which is our “wow”factor for our school. We also have a great guidance staff to help us transition from high school to college and this staff tries their hardest to help out any student who is in need.
If I could give this school zero stars I would.
Where do we begin?
First of all, the school is not at all secure. It is hard to get any privacy in this school, and bullying is through the roof. The teachers are terrible, and do not care at all about learning. The school charges insane amounts of money every year for an apparent "non-profit organization" and the higher ups have no care for the school they were hired to run. Kids are often insane, I once had a kid look at me from under the stall when I was peeing, and I have gotten hundreds of property damaged, but when someone draws one line on a table its more important. The schedules are tight and stressful, and they often reward the kids who act out the most. The food is completely disgusting, and the teachers pick favorites all the time. They have cult like rules and punish you greatly if you disobey, They never look into situations and always believe who speaks first. And don't get me started on the dress code. Stay away.
Very cult like family. If you do not believe in what they are doing they will cut you off and make things difficult for you. If your child has an IEP they will do bare minimum. Gets worse as the grades go on. They have kids from Brockton attend more so that they can be considered very diverse
Start Your Review of Foxborough Regional Charter School
Went to this school for 10 years and the worst experience ever, please do not come or send your kid here the administration is corrupt so many kids from Brocken who can’t behave teachers suck, bus sucks everything sucks the students hate have no respect they make subs run away bullying does take place at this school and no sports literally nothing to do at this school a public school would be 30 times better.
My experience in FRCS was the best time I had, growing u. I made lots of good friends there that would last forever and the teachers there are kind and helpful to many students.
It’s truly a nice school, with caring faculty who aid students along their paths to adulthood. They provide a variety of classes and resources to help students prepare for college and future careers. Although, it gets disorderly during tumultuous times, the school tries its best to prioritize its students.
I hate it here. The teachers don't like us and want to see the world burn.I hate it. I hate so much.
The Foxborough Regional Charter School is an all-around GREAT school. The best thing we have to offer is our stellar academics. Students can begin learning Spanish in Kindergarten and test out of college-level world language requirement by freshman year! Outside of world languages, the school offers a wide range of advanced course options, particularly at the high school level, that prepare all students for college and career.

For student life, our school offers a multitude of club opportunities. We even devote the last 45 minutes of the day for student leadership and service learning in the high school! Our student body is one of the most diverse in the Commonwealth, and we come from roughly 20 sending districts. Despite our distance, we all come together as one community.

The facilities at FRCS are relatively modern, and many construction projects have been undertaken over the years, including a new elementary school.

FRCS is a GREAT school. Anyone able to attend should!
The tight-knit, warm community found at Foxborough Regional Charter School, dubbed "FRCS" by students, is something that I will forever be grateful for experiencing. The sheer amount of opportunities bestowed upon me there is something I wish all students could experience. From the dozens of AP classes offered, to the days where we took learning outside the classroom and built a play ground for elementary schoolers, FRCS teaches about leadership in both academic and real world domains. So if you ever find yourself looking for a school where we make a teacher wear a turkey suit each Thanksgiving, learn Spanish starting in Kindergarten, allow high school students to help teach younger classes, and have stressball fights on the daily - head to 131 Central Street.
I have attended Foxborough Regional Charter School for 13 years now and it has been an interesting experience. They definitely have good academic opportunities and prepare you for college, but they aren’t big on the social aspect of school. We don’t have school spirit and the staff doesn’t encourage it. The staff isnt that caring of their students or at least they don’t show it. The discipline is also sometimes questionable and causes several problems. The school is extremely diverse from elementary through high school but the high school is extremely small so there aren’t many opportunities to meet new people.
The school is great if you like academics and they are very flexible when it comes to learning. If they don't have it they will offer you a VHS class. In terms art, they are getting better and are offering some more extensive classes but lack some facilities for them. In terms of sports, FRCS is probably the best of the charter schools and the best of it's division but they don't have everything and relatively lack. I went here K-12 and the most important thing to do here is to constantly advocate for your student and have the student advocate for themselves in order to be successful here.
This is an amazing school. I am thankful for the kind staff, who never fail to excite my ambitions and assist me in realizing my potential, and the board too. Though, I would recommend this school realize their new cellphone policy is a bit too authoritative, and instead, should be optional for students or a punishment to students who abuse their privileges.
Foxborough Regional Charter School is superior in opening the minds of their students to other cultures and ethnicities. It is a very tight-knit community that strives for academic excellence and college readiness.
Great For college readiness and there is a lot of diversity. Everyone is respectful of students of all kinds.
I love how diverse the student body at Foxborough Regional Charter School is. Not only does our region span 20 towns, but about 70 percent of our student body is comprised of minority students. Furthermore, FRCS offers students with several extracurricular opportunities to explore their personal interests, and from middle school, we learn about the college application process. Additionally, the teachers at FRCS deeply care about their students and want to see them succeed.
I have attended this school for 12 years and even though I do see flaws, I think this is the best school available to me.
I have been a student at the Foxborough Regional Charter School for the past seven years. Overall my experience has been great here. At this school students have the privilege of having distinguished teachers who have left promising careers to become educators and in turn give students some of the pest education in the region. Although the course load and assignments are very tedious and challenging, it doses pay off when it comes to apply to college. With the dedication and guidance of the teachers and faculty at the Foxborough Regional Charter School was able to get into one of my top choices for college. The school does have it share of problems considering it is a revolving door for staff members and a handful of teachers staff for a maximum of a couple of years.
Start Your Review of Foxborough Regional Charter School
The tight-knit, warm community found at Foxborough Regional Charter School, dubbed "FRCS" by students, is something that I will forever be grateful for experiencing. The sheer amount of opportunities bestowed upon me there is something I wish all students could experience. From the dozens of AP classes offered, to the days where we took learning outside the classroom and built a play ground for elementary schoolers, FRCS teaches about leadership in both academic and real world domains. So if you ever find yourself looking for a school where we make a teacher wear a turkey suit each Thanksgiving, learn Spanish starting in Kindergarten, allow high school students to help teach younger classes, and have stress ball fights on the daily - head to 131 Central Street.
I've been at this school since Kindergarten, and its been a crazy ride. I've seen the school expand, but the biggest change I've seen is in the diversity. Our school used to hold a very small community, but all that changed in 2015, and I can't say why. As the school grew larger, so did the student population. My current class has 64, I know all the kids in the high school, everyone in my grade, including everyone who's graduating with me. All my teachers know me, creating this special bond with them, I've had two to four times in my high school career.

However, not every school is perfect. Some lack education while others lack arts and theater programs, including us. We had to cut our theater program, which is unfair to single those who want to pursue an art out. We have such an amazing population and as a school, we should continue to celebrate and cherish everyone who are trying to shine in the school.
I am happy I left this ghastly school. The teachers and administrators are good and have potential yet cannot focus because of the children. The nightmarish children will horrify you because of how awful they are. They will not pay attention or do anything productive and only focus on their life with becoming popular and thinking they can grow rich and powerful by being as stupid as an ant. There is a quantity of actually gifted children of which are smart and will actually succeed in life. Overall, from the point of a student being here from kindergarten to the sixth grade (I don’t know how i survived this long here) I would strongly not recommend for anyone to go here unless you want to grow up with the worst children you will ever see.