Fox Senior High School is an above average, public school located in ARNOLD, MO. It has 1,731 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fox Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+146 Students
- A145 Students
- A112 Students
- B99 Students
- B92 Students
- B+69 Students
- B69 Students
- B-63 Students
- A+61 Students
- A-59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Fox Senior High School
- BSeckman Senior High School
- Fox C-VI School District, MO
- 251 reviews
- B+Festus Senior High School
- Festus R-VI School District, MO
- 59 reviews
- BWindsor High School
- Windsor C-I School District, MO
- 49 reviews
- BNorthwest High School
- Northwest R-I School District, MO
- 187 reviews
Fox Senior High School Reviews
Fox Senior High School is a decently sized school with a lot of different resources and opportunities for student use. I liked the a lot of the opportunities provided with the computer science classes and the PLTW program in general. The school's spirit shows our pride and togetherness. We came together through adversity. We lifted up our fellow students when life was bad. Fox does need to be more supportive for Honors and AP students. Sometimes, the things that Honors and AP students use a lot are taken away, because one person messed up majorly. Fox also needs to bring back the AP Lounge.
Fox has many choices for Honors and AP classes, which is helpful for college prep. Our extracurricular activities are numerous!
I was an all honors/AP student at Fox, and I loved all of my teachers. They genuinely cared about me as both a student and an individual, and because AP classes are significantly smaller than other classes, I was able to make close friends with a lot of people. I was actively involved in multiple activities, and I had the time of my life. Yeah, the school could have done more to stop the smoking in the bathrooms, and the building needed some paint and a few fixes, but when I've visited recently, things seem to be aesthetically improving at least. I was there during the changing of administration and all of those issues, so I can't say things were great in that department but I've heard they're improving, too.