Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C minus
Fowlerville High School is an above average, public school located in Fowlerville, MI. It has 859 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Fowlerville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A150 Students
- grade B104 Students
- grade B minus91 Students
- grade B+90 Students
- grade A+85 Students
- grade B minus78 Students
- grade B+70 Students
- grade B minus53 Students
- grade B48 Students
- grade B42 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responses
- Fowlerville idol11%
- Talent show11%
- The marching band down the hall at winter assembly11%
- Fashion show6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,855 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 18 responses
Schools like Fowlerville High School
- grade B minusByron Area High School
- Byron Area Schools, MI
- Rating 3.19 out of 5 81 reviews
- grade B minusPerry High School
- Perry Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.63 out of 5 123 reviews
- grade B minusDansville High School
- Dansville Schools, MI
- Rating 3.42 out of 5 73 reviews
- grade BHowell High School
- Howell Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.65 out of 5 510 reviews
Fowlerville High School Reviews
Rating 3.35 out of 5 134 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
This school does a wonderful job at teaching the students by giving the students the option to progress towards their overall goals in life. Not only does it have a variety of classes to choose from that are located at the school itself, it has the option of online classes, the option to travel to classes around Livingston county, and the ability to apply for duel enrollment. With the only exceptions being a handful of kids that would rather not participate in class, there only a one thing about this school that I would improve. For example, with our lunches starting around 10:30 and many kids having sports after, the food portions are too small to last until kids get home. Other than that, I believe that Fowlerville High school is an excellent school.
My experience, even only being there for two years after I had transferred, was very good. Everyone seemed to get along really well and all the teachers and staff were super nice. Everyone knew everyone pretty much because it wasn't a very big school but it was a good thing because you didn't feel left out of anything. I really enjoyed my time here at Fowlerville and I truly wish I would have moved there sooner than when I actually did. I wouldn't really change anything at Fowlerville.
Our school is part of a very close knit community where everyone knows everyone. The staff truly cares about each and every student and does its best to ensure everyone is included. They school provides many opportunities for students; there truly is an activity for everyone. The school has done a great job at handling the safety of the students during the pandemic and it is clear that the health of the students is their main priority.