Fowler High School is an above average, public, magnet school located in Fowler, MI. It has 186 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Fowler High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+30 Students
- A+25 Students
- C+22 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fowler High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Fowler High School Reviews
Fowler pays for duel enrollment classes which is extremely beneficial for college. The teachers and classes are good! I would change the food options and the some of the rules.
The teachers are fantastic! Very helpful and friendly, they love to engage students in lessons. Sometimes they do not answer the students' questions and sometimes don't explain the content fully, but they are willing to help out in any way possible.
The academics are rigorous and students are encouraged to be valuable contributors not only to the school through their academic and athletic endeavors, but also through generously serving the community. Athletics are a point of pride at Fowler, which translates to other programs (such as the arts) receiving less attention. But with such a focus placed on sports, Friday nights in the fall are always a great time as the majority of the school turns out to support the football team. The student section, not only during football season, is known to lose its voice and its cool when the home team scores or makes an impressive play. If I could go back and choose where to go to school all over again, I would still choose FHS because despite its flaws, it truly is not only an amazing place to receive an education but also to grow as a person.