Fowler High School is a public, magnet school located in Fowler, MI. It has 171 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 10% in reading.
Fowler High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- A34 Students
- B-31 Students
- B26 Students
- B22 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-11 Students
- B9 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Fowler High School Reviews
At Fowler High School, I like the fact that the staff is always so caring and supportive in everything we do. They are always willing to take time out of their lunch break to help us understand what is going on in class. Some things I do not like is the bathrooms. The bathrooms in the High School do not work very well. They are either always out of order, or the doors do not close because the locks are broken, I would like to see a change in this. Overall, my experience at Fowler High School has been very good, and I would like to see this experience to continue to grow.
My experience was very interesting, the teachers and staff are all very helpful and nice. We have fun with all the students, and take the classes both seriously but not strict. We have plenty of practice for college and the SAT, and there are plenty of online classes that help us to earn credits for out future.
Fowler pays for duel enrollment classes which is extremely beneficial for college. The teachers and classes are good! I would change the food options and the some of the rules.