COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
You've got questions, and we've got answers. Please see our COVID-19 Enrollment FAQs. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
FVS is a place where you can be you, whatever that looks like, and where you will be a part of a diverse, global community of students and faculty who are deeply committed to their learning, yet “chill” in their approach to doing so. You’ll be encouraged to take ownership of your education and empowered to write your own history with our core values of courage, open-mindedness, self-reliance, curiosity, and compassion.
Our broad-based liberal arts approach will challenge you through globally-minded inquiry, problem-solving, experiential learning, and creative expression. Our senior year capstone experiences will allow you to push yourself to the highest level academically while diving deep into a specific interest or essential question.
Our magnificent setting on 1100 acres at the foot of the Rocky Mountains provides abundant opportunities to pursue sports inspired by our western lifestyle like climbing, mountain biking, skiing, and horseback riding, as well as traditional sports.
Fountain Valley School of Colorado Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-38 Students
- A-37 Students
- A24 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-13 Students
Chapter One: The Freshman Experience
On this semester-long journey of self-discovery, freshmen are urged to become their own open book and embrace Mark Twain's sage advice: "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses