Voted "Readers Choice for Orlando's Best Private Christian School", in 2018 & 2019 by Orlando Style Magazine.
In 1958 Foundation Academy opened it's doors to the students and families of Central Florida. Our intention was to treat and teach each child as a unique creation in Christ, and partner with parents and the church to build a foundation for life, over 60 years later that still remains true.
Foundation Academy, a K-3 through 12th-grade private Christian school, was founded in 1958 as a ministry of Winter Garden’s First Baptist Church. All grades were housed at the church campus until 2007 when the Upper School grades moved to a new 70-acre property in south Winter Garden. In 2019 a third campus began at the campus of First Baptist Church Windermere, Lakeside campus with a Kindergarten class. The campus will grow a new grade level each school year up through 6th grade. Currently, Foundation Academy serves 900 students in grades K-3 through 12.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-43 Students
- A+39 Students
- A36 Students
- A24 Students
- C+20 Students
- B18 Students
- B16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses