Foundation Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Winter Garden, FL. It has 780 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $12,260 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A24 Students
- C+17 Students
- A16 Students
- B13 Students
- B9 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Foundation Academy Reviews
I love Foundation Academy! The Lord has richly blessed the school over many years. We have wonderful students, faculty and families. Academic excellence, spiritual formation, enrichment classes, ever-growing sports programs and after school activities offer students many opportunities for growth. Come join us!
I love the social environment between the classes. The hallways are filled with laughter and lunch times are filled with friendship! I would like the bathrooms to be a bit cleaner or maybe have a renovation but other than that, the buildings are a good size for a small school.
We have two children at Foundation Academy -- one just ended first grade and another just ended third grade -- and we could not be more thankful for this very special place. This is more than a school -- it is a FAMILY of students, teachers, staff & parents who truly care. We feel strongly that everyone here is fully invested in the WHOLE of our children -- not just academically, but the WHOLE of each child and the growth of their character, their faith, the way they treat others & themselves first and foremost. We have seen tremendous development & growth in all of these areas from our children and we are so thankful for this very special place.