Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Fouke High School is a public school located in Fouke, AR. It has 331 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-89 Students
- B-52 Students
- A-52 Students
- B39 Students
- B-35 Students
- C+31 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-26 Students
- C+23 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Fouke High School
- B-Genoa Central High School
- Genoa Central School District, AR
- 38 reviews
- BBradley High School
- Emerson-Taylor School District, AR
- 41 reviews
- BQueen City High School
- Queen City Independent School District, TX
- 28 reviews
- C+Bloomburg High School
- Bloomburg Independent School District, TX
- 1 review
Fouke High School Reviews
My overall experience with Fouke High School was a good one. It is in a small town, so everyone is familiar with each other, and in a way, we all grew up with one another. The staff and employees were very kind and helpful, and truly wanted to see their students succeed. However, since it is such a small school, they were sometimes very laid back and did not always follow protocol and allowed students to act or do certain things that are not allowed.
Fouke high school is a well rounded small community school with some good college credit classes and good teachers who care about their students well being as well as their grades. Fouke high could improve on some things like spreading the school's spending money more evenly between between clubs, like FFA and Agriculture.
I really enjoy attending Fouke High School. There is plenty of one-on-one time with your teachers, which is quite helpful. All teachers offer to help before school, after school, during lunch, or during homeroom with anything that the student needs. In the last year, the math classes have gotten new iPads and new calculators, which were much needed. The gym has recently been redone, and it is very nice. The staff really tries to help in any way possible. There is a police officer that stays on campus. I feel quite prepared for college, as many of the teachers are actually college professors as well at the University of Arkansas at Hope-Texarkana in Texarkana, Arkansas. There are many college courses offered as dual credit to the students, which is also quite helpful. Overall, the experience has been wonderful.