Fort Recovery High School is an above average, public school located in Fort Recovery, OH. It has 281 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Fort Recovery High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+41 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-24 Students
- A+18 Students
- C+17 Students
- A-17 Students
- B16 Students
- B+15 Students
- B15 Students
- A-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Fort Recovery High School
- BAnsonia High School
- Ansonia Local School District, OH
- 21 reviews
- A-Coldwater High School
- Coldwater Exempted Village School District, OH
- 55 reviews
- A-St. Henry High School
- St. Henry Consolidated Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
- B+Marion Local High School
- Marion Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Fort Recovery High School Reviews
My experience at this is school has been one to remember! I've had some of the best memories down each hallway and most of the classrooms. The lunches are home cooked the majority of the time which catches many visitors attention. There are large canvases placed around the school which draws everyone's eye. With that said, it is a great way to show that the school's spirit is constantly being praised. All students are supportive of clubs, sports teams, band and color guard, and just every activity imaginable. Another great feature is the equipment used. All televisions are flat screens mounted among the walls, smart boards that allow a more effective way of learning, and personal laptops given to all students in the high school. Fort Recovery High School is definitely a top school in the county and I would recommend to anyone.
Going to Fort Recovery High School has been a great experience. Looking back I wouldn't ever have wanted to go to a different school. The education has been some of the best education I could have asked for. The education gets students ready for college the best way possible. Not only is the education great but the sports have made the experience so much better. I played baseball and football all four years. In baseball I was apart of two state final four teams, and in football I was apart of the first ever state championship in Fort Recovery football. The teachers at Fort Recovery are some of the best around. They are very friendly and get to know the students. The food at Fort Recovery High School in my opinion is the best around. There has never been safety concerns at Fort Recovery of any sort. These are some of the experiences I have been through at Fort Recovery High School.
I loved everything about my school, the facilities were great, the staff well equipped, courses explained and taight in detail and the food was amazing.