Fort Frye High School
- BEVERLY, OH
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C minus
Fort Frye High School is a public school located in BEVERLY, OH. It has 434 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 60% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Fort Frye High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus64 Students
- grade B+48 Students
- grade A41 Students
- grade C36 Students
- grade B28 Students
- grade A minus25 Students
- grade B23 Students
- grade B minus18 Students
- grade B+17 Students
- grade A minus16 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Fort Frye High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,772 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Schools like Fort Frye High School
- grade B minusMorgan High School
- Morgan Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.67 out of 5 33 reviews
- grade BWilliamstown High School
- Wood County Schools, WV
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 71 reviews
- grade CCaldwell High School
- Caldwell Exempted Village School District, OH
- Rating 3.41 out of 5 22 reviews
- grade B minusWarren High School
- Warren Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.58 out of 5 102 reviews
Fort Frye High School Reviews
Rating 3.29 out of 5 52 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
It is an okay school. Some teachers are really great and they are who kept me going, but some are so old and act like they're tired of teaching and take it out on kids. The academics are the same way. In some classes, you are inspired and learn a lot(Mrs. Webb, history and government). In others, you do nothing and just get a grade for being in class, not learning anything. The environment is pretty good. It's a small town so everyone knows each other and are friends. Very sports-centered and the administration cares more about this than academics, students themselves, and music and arts programs.
I love my high school! I have gotten so many opportunities here because it is so small and you can easily stand out if you do well. I have gotten to play varsity volleyball for 3 years and lead many clubs. I know everyone in my class personally and it makes us just like family.
I like the overall small school atmosphere. Most teachers are available for extra help and the administration is well organized. The best part for me was participating in sports. I played football for four years and lettered each year. I ran track for two years and lettered in both years. The team went in to State Playoffs in football all of my four years. Coaching was outstanding and I learned a lot from my football experiences. I was named King my senior year for Homecoming.