Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Fort Bragg High School is an above average, public school located in Fort Bragg, CA. It has 512 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Fort Bragg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- A43 Students
- B38 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+29 Students
- B-28 Students
- A+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Fort Bragg High School Reviews
I like that we have teachers who are for the students, they agree with us on what we believe should be allowed and what shouldn't be allowed. I don like that our school is unwilling to pay for insurance for us to do fun activities that we used to do, or we never got to do but we saw when we were in elementary school.
I loved my experience here. High school is going to be challenging for anyone. It is a period in your life when you're still trying to figure everything out; however, going here was a rewarding experience. Everyone tries to push you to your full potential and the small town insures that you become familiar with everyone.
I personally love my high school that I go to. I love that the staff will actually listen to the students. Anyone that needs anything from the staff or any type of help, they will fore sure get helped. I don't like that the much is not the best, I fell like the school should get better lunch options.