At FCDS, we’re educational experts who know your child. We believe that a truly excellent education integrates opportunities to explore a variety of interests while developing a strong academic base. It is this combination of passion and purpose that creates children who are excited about learning.
Our school is a special place where students are prepared for college and beyond. How are our students ready for what’s ahead?
Invested faculty - Our teachers, coaches, and counselors are all invested in making sure each child is valued, understood, and challenged at the right time.
Acclaimed college counseling - Our college counselors are attentive to each student’s potential and are equipped to make the right-fit college recommendations.
Collaborative community – Our teachers, staff, and families all come together for one common goal – an exceptional educational experience.
We invite your family to visit our vibrant campus to experience Forsyth for yourself.
Forsyth Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+21 Students
- B+15 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A11 Students
- A+11 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Forsyth Country Day School
Forsyth Country Day School Reviews
1. The tuition costs too much- some universities don't cost as much as FCD, if the school makes the tuition less, they will have more students which will make up for the lost profit of lowering tuition.
2. The education needs to be less focused on arts- there are lots of projects that are too focused on other things rather than the core values of the subject
3. The school is heavily influenced by politics- During "Morning Meeting", adults/teachers share their political opinions which are enforced into everyday life.
Other than those problems, the Forsyth Country Day School is a great place to learn.