Forrest School is a public school located in Chapel Hill, TN. It has 776 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Forrest School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B95 Students
- C+63 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+38 Students
- B37 Students
- B+36 Students
- B31 Students
- B-29 Students
- B+29 Students
- B-19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Forrest School
- BMarshall County High School
- Marshall County School District, TN
- 56 reviews
- C+Community High School
- Bedford County School District, TN
- 61 reviews
- C+Spring Hill High School
- Maury County School District, TN
- 175 reviews
- B+Eagleville School
- Rutherford County Schools, TN
- PK, K-12
- 80 reviews
Forrest School Reviews
Love that my child has gotten to be a part of the Forrest family! Great school! Passionate about their sports and still pray/sing national anthem before sporting events! Love how the community supports the kids and they get a wonderful high school education. My only suggestion is an improvement of college readiness options! More choices and prep for the kids to be prepared for college.
The education isn't good. There are few teachers that actually do their job well. The coaches don't actually teach, they just sit and play videos or give bookwork. A lot of the funding goes toward the more popular sports like football and basketball. Softball and soccer don't get the type of funding or support that those sports do. It's disappointing. As well as that. certain clubs don't get as much recognition as they should. This school could really use some work.
I would like to see the arts programs be able to grow. The current academics are adequate, but I felt unprepared for college because the classes do not push students. The courses are structured to pass students instead of helping students learn the material.