Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Forrest City High School is a public school located in Forrest City, AR. It has 653 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 18% in reading.
Forrest City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B247 Students
- B234 Students
- A-215 Students
- C+171 Students
- B-135 Students
- B116 Students
- B-109 Students
- B109 Students
- B+99 Students
- C+97 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Forrest City High School Reviews
My experience with Forrest City High was amazing! I transferred to Forrest City high when I was a Junior, when I got there everyone was welcoming, from the teachers to the students. I liked how the teachers and administration actually wanted children to succeed and helped them do so. The school constantly had events going on that kept the school spirit in the students. When students become seniors the help and college advise is sensational. I was able to obtain a total of 106,000 dollars with the help of teachers and front office administration. My 106,000 consisted of two full rides, 3 partial scholarships, and other offerings. Thanks to Forrest City High I am able to guide myself and others in the right direction!
It’s a great school filled with teachers who want to help students grow and expand their own horizons, I personally wish that I could the basic adult learning necessities for a(n) manageable life like, how to file for taxes, how to do my own taxes, how to plan for retirement etc.
Forrest City High School is an excellent school. They have many opportunities to advance your education. The educators care about each student. The school calls parents and advises them of any events coming up. The school has many counselors always on duty, ready to assist any student. Many students are able to take college courses through a local college online due to a state funded grant. The school allows library classes to fulfill the college courses. They have many academics available, depending on what you're interested in. The lunch could be better. This school even has a chess club. There are many clubs you can join, depending on what you're interests are.