Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Forestburg School is a public school located in Forestburg, TX. It has 173 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
- B8 Students
- C+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Forestburg School
- B-Era School
- Era Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 24 reviews
- B-Bowie High School
- Bowie Independent School District, TX
- 71 reviews
- BAlvord High School
- Alvord Independent School District, TX
- 45 reviews
- BSaint Jo High School
- Saint Jo Independent School District, TX
- 20 reviews
Forestburg School Reviews
Forestburg School is a very small close knit rural school. It is extremely safe and my kids have done very well here. The teachers love what they do and it shows. We have had some trouble keeping teachers who love the rural lifestyle, and so our teacher turnover has been higher due to that fact. We have fierce longhorn pride and almost all of our students are involved in either sports, FFA or some other club on campus. The care and concern of this school's staff and administration is a breath of fresh air. This new year is exciting with fresh academic plans, goals, and new teachers in place. Each student will get the support that they need here. Each one is very special with a very bright future ahead of them. Forestburg school will stand behind each of their students to help them succeed in their school career and beyond. May God bless Forestburg ISD and all who attend school there.
Coming to Forestburg has been a telling experience about the failure of the education system and the toxicity of small town politics. Here, my education has been a shell of what it was in other schools I have attended. This being my final year of high school I had no way to switch, so now I am stuck with teachers who have no clue how to teach, a learning environment that allows sports to take priority over everything else, and an administration that will not stand up for my education.
It has slowly become worse. It is no longer as organized as it used to be when I was younger. The teachers has gotten better during my high school experience. The went from not cared at all and not being able to teach to actually trying. However the coaches haven't been the best.