- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade C+
Forest Ridge - a Catholic private school in Bellevue, Washington - provides a challenging, student-focused academic program for girls in grades 5-12.
Founded in Seattle in 1907 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart, Forest Ridge educates and inspires girls and young women in 5th through 12th grades. Both a day and boarding school, Forest Ridge is the only Sacred Heart school in the Pacific Northwest. We are a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school, and a recognized pioneer in all-girl high school and middle school education. Forest Ridge graduates women who change the world.
Our Bellevue campus draws students locally from the nearby areas of Seattle, Medina, Fall City, Newcastle, Kirkland, Mercer Island, Snoqualmie, Renton, North Bend, Issaquah and beyond - as well as from around the state, country and world!
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A77 Students
- grade B+32 Students
- grade A+30 Students
- grade A minus26 Students
- grade A25 Students
- grade A+24 Students
- grade A+24 Students
- grade A+22 Students
- grade A minus22 Students
- grade A20 Students
The Center for Girls at Forest Ridge
The Center for Girls prepares girls to be brave, resilient, global leaders by supporting the development of three essential pillars: wellness, social-emotional intelligence and leadership. These pillars are woven into every element of the Forest Ridge experience. From the classroom curriculum, to community service, to the playing field—she practices the skills that make her ready to lead.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
- Getting out17%
- Kris Kringle17%
- not coming back8%
- Spirit Week8%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses