Forest Ridge provides a challenging, student-focused academic program for girls in grades 5-12.
Founded in Seattle in 1907 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart and located in Bellevue, Washington, Forest Ridge educates and inspires girls and young women in 5th through 12th grades. Both a day and boarding school, Forest Ridge is the only Sacred Heart school in the Pacific Northwest. We are a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school, and a recognized pioneer in all-girl high school and middle school education. Forest Ridge graduates women who change the world.
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+70 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-24 Students
- A24 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
- A19 Students
- A18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses