Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Forest Park High School is a public school located in Forest Park, GA. It has 1,666 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 14% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Forest Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B352 Students
- B-299 Students
- A+245 Students
- B+195 Students
- B-147 Students
- C+146 Students
- A+145 Students
- C+138 Students
- B136 Students
- C+116 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 88 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Forest Park High School Reviews
Forest Park High School, in the beginning, was not an ideal learning environment; however, as time passed, conditions were improved upon. From what I have witnessed, the school has a good infrastructure in terms of teachers and personnel. One of the greatest flaws of the school is the student body. In order to have an adequate school, you need a cohesive synergy between the teachers and students. Students at Forest Park tend to neglect their education and do not care about anything. As a result, a majority of the students waste away their potential when they can be achieving much more. The people I do surround myself by are some of the smartest and intellectual people I know.
Love the diversity in students and teachers. My school has culture, that will always stay within the person I am. My school also shows panther pride in every aspect- from clubs and organizations to sports and of course academics. One of my favorites from FPHS, is our panther pillars- positive, prepared, punctual and polite. Although, administration may need a few touch ups! Forest Park High has a few of very welcoming teachers who can make this place feel like home! Lastly, Viva Mr. Pue... his soul will forever live here.
Forest Park High School is located in Clayton County Georgia. Overall, my experience with this school has been fine. The school host many community events, and also have many organizations and clubs that are involved in the community. The only thing that I would fix or change is the lunch time. Lunches are approx. 20 minutes or shorter depending on the length of the line. Otherwise, Forest Park High School is a great school to attend, and has a high graduation rate!