Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Fordyce High School is a public school located in Fordyce, AR. It has 319 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Fordyce High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-69 Students
- B-56 Students
- C53 Students
- B49 Students
- B-47 Students
- A-40 Students
- B34 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-31 Students
- C+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Fordyce High School Reviews
I liked the field trips and all the teachers pushing me to keep going and not give up. In future, I would like the cafeteria to make a more diverse lunch menu. Also, I would like school to be a little less strict than it was this year. The teachers were supportive and never tried to fail you on purpose. You had to make High school fun in order to enjoy the experience. I'm going to miss all the fun times I had with my classmates. We went everywhere together and just lived life on the edge until the road ends. I wish all my fellow classmates the best and hope everyone has success in at lease one thing or multiple things though life as begin to step into the real world.Overall, though out my year there were the good times and bad times, but I'll never forget Fordyce High School.
In our school, bullying is not very prominent. It is usually taken care of before the situation is even fully emerged. Our school resource officer is armed and is very protective of our school campus. The resource officer visits each building in our school district multiple times a day and assures us of our safety. All doors leading outside are usually kept locked to protect us students. All visitors are required to sign in at the school office before entering any other part of the building. Our school nurse is located in the middle of the school district, in a handy place for those who need her. She has all the proper equipment needed to treat each student she see's on a daily basis. Our school district is more safe than most of those around us, from what I have heard. I feel completely safe while I am inside the school buildings.
I have attended this school district since Pre-K and plan to graduate from here. Students, teachers, parents, and the community are involved in school activities. This school has always made me feel good. Teachers encourage us to do our best. If I had to start all over again, I would!