Foothills Community Christian School Reviews

I love attending Foothills Community Christian School. The students are loving and accepting,and the teachers have a love and joy for the subjects they teach. The teachers are always willing to help you in any way they can. I absolutely love the culture at Foothills, and the family like environment they have.
Our son has grown educationally, socially and spiritually since attending Foothills. We love the relationships that have been built here. We are looking forward to newer club options (that are not sports related) with the coming school year.
While the school is pretty decent in terms of academics, it concentrates on a few sports and has almost no clubs. Students aren't really encouraged to branch out, and there are nearly no AP classes offered (although dual credit is pushed pretty hard). I wish there was more diversity and more chances for students to get involved in the school.
Start Your Review of Foothills Community Christian School
I am so glad I had the opportunity to come to this school. I would choose to come to this school again because it made me feel welcome and safe. It helped me so much in my academics also
The school is in an old church called the St. Gerard's church. It desperately needs to be updated. The boiler system rarely ever works and is freezing in the winter. parent involvement is very important to the school and college prep resources are scarce.
The teachers are amazing!!! They do their best to make sure that we are passing and excelling in every aspect of school and life in general.
The safety is amazing but the school is old and needs to be updated.
The teachers are the best and are top of the line educators.
We have slim to none clubs and organizations sadly.
This school is amazing. It has helped me become a better student and a better person in general. I love the morals and the values the school has.