Foothill High School Reviews

A great environment filled with amazing teachers and great sports. Such a fun school and always trying to engage students.
What I liked in foothill high school is that I got help from my teachers and counselor. At this school my grades went really high with the blessings of my parents and with the help of teachers and counselor. Thank you.
This school provided laptops for us that were in very good condition and was able to do work. My school also had good teachers that most were understanding.
Start Your Review of Foothill High School
What I like about Foothill High School is how many of the teachers are patient with me when it comes to school work and how I deal with certain things and also, the amount of friends I have made there too. High school was the best education experience I had compared to elementary and middle school in my opinion.
It was a very welcoming place and provided me great opportunities. I bonded with the staff and teachers and they made sure that I did everything I needed to in order to succeed. I could tell that the staff really cared about my well being because My counselor would often check in on me to make sure I was doing well. The student life at the school is good. The ASB does a great job holding pep rallies, decorating for dances, and making it known that students are the first priority. Overall, I am so glad to say that I was a foothill knight!
I currently attend Foothill High School. Most of my teachers have been amazing in supporting my learning and helping me do the best that I can in school. The staff are all very friendly and always willing to help if needed. The only thing I don't like about the school is that there is not a lot of school spirit and the facilities like restrooms are very outdated. However, the administration does listen to the students and what we think needs to be changed about the school and try their best to do what they can to fix the problem.
My experience with Foothill was amazing. I made new friends and excelled in various academic, athletic, and extracurricular areas. Due to this unforeseen pandemic, it breaks my heart that my time as a Knight has come to an abrupt close.
I felt that the staff cared about us and our futures. In light of this pandemic, teachers have been very on top of reaching out to us to make sure we're okay and that our families are safe. They are very sympathetic towards seniors in this situation.
I was grateful for the IB program at Foothill High. I learned much about service and collaboration in a cultural sense.
The community at Foothill High School is one of the best. Students look forward to the school assemblies because of how it involves everyone, despite only being in the crowd. Foothill ASB strives to make each school year as fun as possible and keeps everyone up to date on weekly events through their Instagram page.
Foothill High School is an excellant Public School education. The school is in a relativity affluent area and the parent contributions to the school help with the Ed Fund that provide many oppotunities that other school may not have access to. The demographics of the student population is diverse. Students are friendly, and many students I know are involved in atheletics - which are always strong competitors in CIF championships each year. My teacher have provided me with a strong basis of college preparation.
Throughout my four years, the admin and teachers have worked very hard to make sure I pass all my classes to graduate. If you are failing, there are many opportunities to get grades up in order to pass. I feel as though Foothill is a safe zone, I never feel nervous about not fitting in because there are always places for me to fit in.
The Foothill ASB works really hard to schedule fun events and activities for the students. My favorite is care month in February where each person gets a heart with their name on it put on the stage wall in the quad.
Foothill offers many opportunities for those who want to be involved in STEM subject areas. There are many ways to propel yourself forward academically with the various programs available. Most teachers will encourage students to go to them for help outside the classroom if needed. There are also various events the school host in order to ensure that those who are applying to colleges and universities will be prepared. The administrators are very kind and supportive whenever a student needs advice or help with matters inside and outside the school. The counselors in particular always make sure that the students at Foothill are actively trying to maintain a healthy mental state while still managing the various class loads specific to each student.
Foothill created a great high school experience! There are a lot of ways to get connected with other students, join and start clubs and be involved! Classes are great and the student environment is awesome as well.
I have attended Foothill high school all four years of high school. As a freshman, the teachers were very welcoming and kind. They made us feel a part of the school and the administration made it very clear what clubs and organizations we can pick a part. Unfortunately they paid less attention to us a sophomores juniors antiques. By senior year it almost felt as though the teachers and staff gave up on us while most of my teachers were great, my senior teachers are lazy and on organized. Since we have already submitted our college applications, they seem to have given up on their jobs. Even though colleges don’t usually check second semester senior year grades, it would be nice to actually learn. My favorite teacher at foothill is my AP STATS teacher because she puts a large amount of effort in every single day. No matter how bad of a day she’s having, she makes us feel loved and important. Overall, foothill teachers are outstanding when they try their best.
Start Your Review of Foothill High School
I like the big diversity around and in the school. There are many things to do to not feel unwelcome in thIs school. I would like to see some slight improvements to the schools HVAC system. And I would also like to see some more investments in our other sports.
Foothill High school gives students the opportunity to thrive and participate in many different types of activities in different fields, allowing a college major choice to be an easy one
At Foothill, I am in the International Baccalaureate Program, Associated Student Body, Mock Trial, and many other clubs. Overall, Foothill is a great place to learn and I'm happy I go to Foothill. I feel the academics prepare me for college and I have glad to have supportive teachers. There are many different clubs and activities on campus that allow everybody to find a home. I believe the facilities and administration are somewhat lacking, but the amazing teachers and fun school culture make up for it.