Floydada High School is a public school located in Floydada, TX. It has 205 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Floydada High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-26 Students
- B23 Students
- B22 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+7 Students
- NG7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A6 Students
- A6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Floydada High School Reviews
Floydada High School is a great school, it has many rules and requirements to get students ready and make sure they do not fail at what they do, teachers really push their students to success and wont leave until you understand anything you are having trouble with. Athletic program is incredible they push you to go past your limits and train you to never be satisfied with anythings.
Floydada High School is a school that gets everybody involved in some type of in school activity, rather its sports, UIL, Arts, etc. They set high academic standards for their students and expect the students to follow them. Teachers help their students to achieve their best.
Growing up in a small, rural community, I get many opportunities to be involved and a part of a variety of organizations and clubs that many people cannot achieve by attending a big district. I am able to be involved in extra curricular activities such as, basketball, tennis, cheerleading, Business Professionals of America, One Act Play, Theater, as well as being in groups like the National Honor Society, National Thespians, Class officer, student council etc. I enjoy being able to participate in all of these organizations because they allow me to be able to work with teams and groups, but also allow me to work individually in order to build up many life skills.