Florida College Academy Reviews

What I like most is my soccer team and my soccer coach. I also like the facilities they are clean and well maintained. What I like least are some of the teachers are not very helpful. It feels like the teachers want the students to fail the class. Financial aid department not very helpful either. I would like the school to take a look at the teachers and evaluate them. The point of a private school is to have a more close relationship with the teachers to help students succeed in school.
I started going to Florida College in the Spring semester of 2018. The experience of being on campus there has been wonderful. I made lots of friends, the professors are always willing to help, and the campus is very active. There are lots of groups to join and plenty of activities available. I am going back in the Fall and I look forward to making more memories.
Great school, teachers are passionate and care about their students. Administration is the same, I would recommend this school for anyone.
Start Your Review of Florida College Academy
The school has 3Rs, which are Reverence, Respect, and Responsibilities. Every student is trying to follow those three rules, which makes school so excellent.