Floral Park Memorial High School Reviews

Floral Park Memorial is a great place to learn and grow! High school is tough, but being in Floral Park surrounded by the teachers and guidance counselors, makes it a little easier to handle.
Floral Park Memorial is a great place to go to school. There are many activities for everyone to participate in. At FPM we have many Advanced Placement courses that students can take, which can be applied for college credit. I am a student-athlete at FPM, and have had really great experiences with my teammates and coaches.
FPM is an amazing school, great and helpful teachers. This school really prepared me for college both in the application process and college readiness.
Start Your Review of Floral Park Memorial High School
Floral Park has so much to offer, overall a very good school academically. The teachers are very helpful and supportive. The school offers many clubs and academics, and is very diverse.
Overall, I had a great high school experience at FPM. Phenomenal teachers and good learning environment.
Diversity and more student involvement is lacking. The kids are cliquey and tend to leave others out. The student life is not for someone who takes offense easily or is emotional they will be singled out. If you do not grow up with the kids that go to Floral park memorial high school and your parents dont know anyone or hasnt made friends with other parents you are considered a nobody. Good luck charlie if you decide to go here. The teachers are excellent if you are involved and talk to them which is great because they will help you a lot if you show how you care about their class and them as teachers.
A pretty good school with a great staff member. Lacking a little bit with diversity and student activities.
It’s a good school, can be very cliquey at times. Most teachers truly care about their students and do the most they can to help them out.
This is a small high school with so much to offer. They have some of the most dedicated and knowledgeable faculty who make themselves available to all students. Great selection of AP courses, as well as Career and Technical Programs along with a comprehensive arts program! Something for every student to succeed.
It is a small school in comparison to the other schools in the district but, it has the character and diversity of a large school.
Floral Park Memorial offers a great high school experience over all. The athletic programs and school spirit are super involved. Most of the teachers are supportive and always willing to help. One issue I would like to see resolved is listening to students requests when they file a complaint such as a lack of soap in the bathroom.
The teachers are dedicated in helping students reach their potential. Also, the environment is clean and easy to navigate around.
Amazing school! Teachers are very helpful and supportive. This school offers many programs and sports. Help is always offered and you’re surrounded by caring and supportive people. From the principal to assistant principals to guidance counselors to teachers, they all help students get ready for college and strive for greatness.
The overwhelming majority of the teachers I have had during my time at FPM were some of the nicest most supportive people I have met. Although I am excited to move on this school will always hold a special place in my heart.
My experience at Floral Park Memorial High School has been great so far. I am a sophomore and i am involved in the Future Business Leaders Of America Club. This club is close and like a family. The staff here is great and can give awesome advice.
Good school but has some issues. Good acedmics aand sports but some teachers aren't the best. The new principal has some new ideas that are very good and beneficial but some are arguably not effective and not helpful to the school.
In my opinion, Floral Park Memorial is an overall good school. As a 7th grader, it was overwhelming going to a bigger school with a lot of unfamiliar faces. As I got older, I’ve joined many clubs and extra curriculars that allowed me to make many friends.
Start Your Review of Floral Park Memorial High School
Amazing teachers who are always there to help a student with anything they need! Have loved my years here and looking forward to my last year this year!
My experience at Floral Park was just okay. I go to school okay attention in class and go home. The school was really that great for me everything is average nothing ahout it is outstanding except the teachers.
Floral Park Memorial is an excellent school academically. My education there has been quite satisfactory, and I feel ready for college. However, due to the fact that we have many struggling students, advanced students such as myself get little help from administration or guidance, particularly in the admissions process, as they're focused on making sure everyone graduates at all. The environment, however, is very accepting. As an LGBTQ student, I can feel safe in my school. The teachers are also very dedicated and hardworking people to whom every student owes a lot.