COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Currently, LA County remains in the most restrictive tier It is our goal to return to campus for hybrid learning as soon as deemed safe by local and state health authorities. We remain committed to maintaining and protecting the physical and emotional health of our community while providing the best quality academic program and student experience possible. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Flintridge Prep is a coed independent school located in La Cañada, just off the 210 Freeway, between Pasadena and Glendale that serves grades 7-12. On Sunday, November 15 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., join us for our Virtual Open House.
Flintridge Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+131 Students
- A+117 Students
- A+109 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+57 Students
- A56 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A44 Students
Our curriculum prepares students for the demands of college and for the fullness of a well-lived life. Students gain grounding in writing across disciplines, scientific inquiry, mathematical problem-solving, literary interpretation, cultural analysis, historical thinking, and world language fluency. Through arts, students to consider art’s potential to change paradigms and perspectives.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses