Flint Hills Christian School Reviews

I have attended this school since I was in Pre-Kindergarten. The teachers have always been fantastic in encouraging us to push hard and do well in teaching us in how to think. I know that when I graduate, I will be ready for college academics.
We are welcome to try anything and everything.
We're a puzzle and everyone contributes a piece.
Start Your Review of Flint Hills Christian School
The academics at Flint Hills are challenging. Teachers expect the best from each student, but are also willing to help struggling students. In comparison to the schools around us, our average student is challenged more.
For a small private school, we have an excellent gymnasium. Some of the schools we play don't even have their own gyms, so we are blessed to not only have one, but a really nice one! Athletics are open to anyone at our school. There are no try-outs so anyone can be on the team. Our coaches and athletic director are very committed to the well-being of their players/students.
We have teachers from many different backgrounds, which adds to the excitement and diversity of their teaching styles. Our teachers are very concerned about us as students. They often stay after school or use their planning periods to tutor or help students study. They are very committed to their students and make our school a great place to study.