Flint Hill School is an elite, private school located in Oakton, VA. It has 1,097 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $41,025 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Flint Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+86 Students
- A+66 Students
- A48 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Flint Hill School
Flint Hill School Reviews
Flint Hill is a lovely school, and I have been surprised by how down-to-earth the culture is, despite the price tag and rigorous college prep environment. Kids really get what they need in an individualized way, we have been thrilled with the school, having had 2 kids attend for almost a decade now!
Flint Hill School does a great job on preparing students for success in college. Many classes (especially APs) are rigorous enough that students become accustom to the level of work required at universities. Additionally, Flint Hill offers great support for students with Learning Disabilities. I was in the learning center program, and, without it, I would be able to do the quality of work I am currently engaged in. Another great facet of Flint Hill's curriculum is its senior project requirement. All seniors are required to work for two months at the end of their senior year and present their experience. I worked at the Georgetown University Linguistics Department as a Research Assistant, and, as a sophomore in college, this work experience is still a key feature of my resume.
They prepared my children for life after high school. My wife and I could tell from day one that the teachers where completely invested in making our children positive and productive people as well as students. When dealing with the not so perfect situations I was extremely happy on how the administration handle things. The fact that mandatory participation for all students in some sort of sports team or association pushed our kids into more positive situations then if they hadn't done anything.If I had more children there would be no question where and whom would educate them.