Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Fleming High School is an above average, public school located in Fleming, CO. It has 68 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Fleming High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus19 Students
- grade A minus18 Students
- grade B17 Students
- grade A minus13 Students
- grade B minus8 Students
- grade A minus8 Students
- grade B minus6 Students
- grade A4 Students
- grade B4 Students
- grade C3 Students
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- All of our sporting events100%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$13,143 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses
Fleming High School Reviews
Rating 4.06 out of 5 18 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Fleming High School has been a great experience for me as a student. My mother attended this school when she was in high school, and it has taught me so much about the future. This school has faced many different situation, but it has always continued to guide students on the right path. I am very happy that I am able to attend this school!
I was part of three state championship teams in football, baseball, and finally basketball, and qualified for state in multiple sports several times. My class had the highest overall GPA, and the highest ACT score average. Sports and education clearly define Fleming. A committed and approachable staff, as many clubs as you can expect from a small school, excellent sports and education sum up my experience for Fleming.
I feel safe at this school. We've addressed bullying through assemblies, but it still happens in a few cases. We are very strict when it comes to the doors being locked and have practiced as a school how to respond to lock-downs, lock-outs, and fires. We've also practiced bus safety combining both the little kids and older kids. Our athletic director is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to sports injuries. We do not have a school nurse, but the front office usually handles those kinds of things very well. Police officers have come to give the school presentations on driving, substance abuse, and how to respond to sex offenders and other personal safety topics. They've also talked about our safety measures in emergency circumstances. Overall, I think the school does a very good job concerning the safety of its students.