Fleetwood Senior High School is a public school located in Fleetwood, PA. It has 832 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fleetwood Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+96 Students
- A-71 Students
- B-69 Students
- A62 Students
- B46 Students
- A-43 Students
- C+40 Students
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- C26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Fleetwood Senior High School
- BDaniel Boone Area High School
- Daniel Boone Area School District, PA
- 104 reviews
- B-Brandywine Heights High School
- Brandywine Heights Area School District, PA
- 125 reviews
- BGovernor Mifflin Senior High School
- Governor Mifflin School District, PA
- 103 reviews
- B-Hamburg Area High School
- Hamburg Area School District, PA
- 177 reviews
Fleetwood Senior High School Reviews
Fleetwood Senior High School was an overall good experience! Overall teachers were good, but there were a few that stopped me from giving it 5 stars. Fleetwood should try and prepare students better for college perhaps with a few classes or counselors coming in and talking to students more. Fleetwood does offer multiple AP classes and clubs for students to get involved!
Fleetwood Senior High School, while not entirely flawed, can improve in one crucial area. This would be the environment provided for students. As a recent graduate (2017), I can attest to the lack of diversity and inclusion that the school retains, whether it be in community effort, or faculty training. Seldom was there any effort to prepare students for the rapidly changing outside as it imminently approached. If I could change something about the school, it would be to prioritize global and cultural awareness amongst students.
Fleetwood Senior High School has excellent English and Social Studies departments that really work to prepare students for college and AP testing. The math and science department can be hit or miss. Some of the teachers are fantastic and have rigorous curriculum and make themselves available to ensure the success of their students. While other teachers in those departments struggle to find ways to make the course challenging and doable. Over the years the school has become more diverse, but has struggled to find ways to handle situations dealing with intolerance and harassment as the staff has remained white and does not give teachers diversity training.